Thursday, September 4, 2008

The time has come...

Well, the time has come for me to actually attempt to lose the "baby weight". Sadly, I gained about 40 lbs in my short 7 month pregnancy and am still carrying about 20 of it. So.... I guess I need to do something about it since I don't think it's going to melt away while I pig out as I had hoped it would... :(

I joined Weight Watchers about two years ago and lost almost 40 lbs in 8 months. While I'm not going to officially join again, I'm going to try my gosh-darndest to follow the plan. It'll be tough to do it without having to go to the meetings for my "moment of truth". So instead, I am going to post my weekly gains/losses on here every Friday morning starting next Friday. I will not post my actual weight (what woman would!), but will post how many pounds I lost or gained that week. I need accountability!

ugh... Let the dieting begin.

4 comments:

Leanna Tennille McClellan said...

Now as a former Weight Watcher you know that it isn't a diet it is a lifestyle. If you need updated point information let me know and I will copy it and send it to you.

Gina said...

Good luck. I lost 10 pounds earlier this year, and it was hard. I don't like dieting. I hope are able to lose the weight. :)

Anonymous said...

It won't be easy, but I know you can do it! Good luck.
L, Kristine

Ann Marie said...

good luck!