Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday fess-up...

Wow - I'm seriously shocked this week.

I'm down .6 lb for a total of 3 lbs.

This is shocking to me because off the bandwagon have I been. Seriously... I drank sweet tea, got seconds at meals, and generally broke all the dieting rules. So, this is a lucky loss. I'm saying this out loud because I know how my brain works. When this happens I start to believe that the pounds will magically melt away without me having to work at it and then I begin to slip into really bad habits. So, I'm going to revisit this post each day this week to try to remind myself that it doesn't work that way..... Don't y'all just love being inside my head?

P.S. - For those of you who may wonder how I get it down to a tenth of a pound (I got a little sass from my F-I-L about this :)), it's called a digital scale. It's probably not the most accurate scale in the world, but I report what it reports.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Awesome!
Do keep up the good work ;)
Annnnd, I think it's hilarious that you said you got "some sass" from your FIL. Too funny.

Rachel said...

. . . he can be quite sassy, in a manly sort of way. Especially to Lindsay because she'll defend herself quite passionately ;)