Friday, March 27, 2009

Beach trip!

As promised, I have posted some pictures from Eli's first beach trip! He had a great time and got to spend time with some great friends. Enjoy the pics! (and try not to get too jealous :)).


The happy fam.
Wow! Sand!


Look Mom! I found some seashells!

Let's have a taste.Yuck! It's a little gritty.
My two handsome guys.
Babies on board :)


Eli had had enough beach fun by this point. Maybe this scared him.
J.C. out in the kayak.
The group (minus Scott, Rob and Meredith). Gotta love big baskets of fried seafood. Yummm.

So suave and sophisticated

My little smiley guy.

Sadly, Eli fell down and got his first black eye on the trip (the first of many I'm sure). So pitiful...

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pix...his hair is curly!! I love it. You look great, and it looks like you had a fun trip. Can't wait to meet the new little one!

Leanna Tennille McClellan said...

Cute pictures. I love Eli's little sunglasses. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Reese said...

He is so precious. Looks like you all had a great time!

Brooke said...

I love your new main picture. Eli is adorable....as always!

Rachel said...

I love the new header pic too - TOO cute!

Great pics! That black eye is so pitiful. . . poor little guy!

Gina said...

The pics are so cute. I'm glad you guys had fun. :) :)

Ann Marie said...

How fun! Eli is just too cute! :)