Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Andi - 6 months

Well hello there. Surprised to see me? (All one or two of you). I'm still here. Sort of...
Andi turned 6 months old last week. Craziness... She has been a pure blessing and joy, but I definitely don't have much free time to get blogging done these days. I did want to get these comparison shots up, though.
Andi - 6 months
Tessa - 6 months
Eli - 6 months
And just for good measure, here's one more of Andi. Just cuz she's cute.
I just realized that I did a birthday update for Eli and now a 6 month update for Andi, but totally forgot to post anything for Tessa's 2nd birthday (back in July). Poor middle child.... Tessa, if you read this one day, please know that we love you very much! I promise to post something for your birthday next year. :)

9 comments:

Rachel @ Grasping for Objectivity said...

She's so adorable!!!

And I'm totally feeling Tessa's Middle Child pain right now. She and I will have to go get coffee and chat about this sometime.

Lindsay said...

Well, Tessa did get a lot more airtime on the blog during her first 6 months of life than Andi has (with her whole one picture on the birth announcement and all...), so perhaps that makes up for it. ;)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh how cute and adorable 6 months already boy has time flown but then my darling granddaughter will be 2 in January.........

Kristine said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Penny said...

Your children are amazing and I am so glad that you found a moment to post to your blog....

christine said...

Cute new photo of Andi! Hope you had a nice thanksgiving!

Poetry said...

Soo cutee. ��

ali said...


This is a nice blog which you can enjoy with your framily and friend so i recommend you to visit our web site
bhakti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

playbazaar said...

I would hold you in my aems forever play bazaar satta king If a hug tell how much I love you,